Here is a list of ten books that are on my bookshelf. My mother always said to me, “Kurt you can learn from everyone that you meet.” So here are some that I am learning from at this time in my life.
- The King James Bible
- Prayer – Asking and receiving by John R. Rice
- The Pilgrims Progress by John Bunyan
- Great Sermons on the Ressurrection of Christ by Wilbur H. Smith
- On Prayer by J. Vernon McGee
- Crusader Hymns and Hymn Stories by Billy Graham
- Stories of Fadeless Hymns by W. Thornburg Clark
- Our God and His Children by Clarence Sexton
- Foxe’s Book of Martyrs by John Foxe
- The Book of Virtues by William J. Bennett
Do you have any of these books, and have they been a blessing to you? Which of these or others would you recommend?